Selling Our Grolier Book Set

2010
07.10

Last year we bought a Grolier book set for our kids. It was one of my dream purchases for our kids as I saw their interest in books and learning. The books are really good and that made me convinced to buy them even if they’re quite pricey. I considered it as an investment for my kids.

But now, since I’m homeschooling my daughter, I also got great materials for her homeschool program. Her science, history books and read alouds  are also superb that I thought that it’s quite redundant to have the Grolier set. Aside from that, the kids have tons of other books from the homeschool program that I think it’s quite a pity to have our Grolier books just sitting on the shelves untouched.

I wouldn’t have the heart to sell our Grolier set, but I’m just so contented and satisfied with our homeschool books so that’s why I’m making this decision. If  not for our good homeschool materials, I wouldn’t even consider  selling our Grolier set.

So, if you’re interested to buy a second hand ( barely a year old), good condition Grolier books set which consists for the 24 Vol. I wonder Why Series, 4 Volumes of A Story a Day , 4 Volumes of Words, Words, Words, 1 CD of Words, Words, Words and 2 Volumes of Children’s Dictionary. Please feel free to comment below.

46 Responses to “Selling Our Grolier Book Set”

1. lizanazri says:

is it still available?..pls emel me..tq

2. Vinnod says:

Hi, is the set still for sale? Kindly advise by email. Thanks.

3. Lee says:

Please email me the price? Am I need to buy the whole set?
    Thanks.

Regards
    Lee

4. Tushar says:

is the books still there contact me

5. [...] received a few comments on my posts, Selling Our Grolier Set, which I wrote last year. During the time when I wrote that post, Hubby and I were deciding to sell [...]

6. lim pey chyi says:

pls email me as i am interested to buy

7. Shivani says:

i want to buy the second hand Grolier books set any one intrested in selling pls call 91+9885900563

8. pooja says:

are the books available? pls. inform

9. Daniel says:

the books still for sale?

10. admin says:

I’m so sorry to inform you all that our Grolier set is no longer available..

11. DJ says:

Anyone having the grolier books for sale? Plz contact me at 81575451.

12. Nicky says:

Dear Parents,
    I have a Complete Set of Grolier Educational Kit….Which is for Kids (3 Months-16 Years)
    The List are:-
    Disney Words ,I wonder Why,Logico ( Primo, Piccolo,Maximo),Fun Thinkers,Smart Brain,Train your Brain ,Junior Science,Young Scientist,Popular Science,How it Works,Disney Encyclopedia,1000 Things you Should know,Help me be Good,Healthy Habits,Flip the Flaps,Story a Day,Magic English,BBC Muzzy English and Many More……
    Minimum Package should be Rs 30,000
    Payment- 1 Time Payment or Instalment Basis also Accepted

Interested Parents can Email- zycron.services@gmail.com

13. kelly says:

hai.im interested to buy,kindly pls pm me thks

14. Nazarine Sambas says:

I also have 2nd hand grolier book set to let go.. 23 vol I wonder why, 15 Barney scholastic, 2 vol grolier children dictionary, 4 vol Disney sing-along with CD, 4 vol Disney words, and a full set a bag of Logico .. Pls do email me at snazaryne@yahoo.com for ur info I’m staying in kota Kinabalu Sabah. All the postage cost is under buyer acct . Thnks

15. Hi Parents, Please contact me at 91426233 if ur interested in purchasing our Grolier Home Educational Program for ur children… Tks.

16. Im a Education Consultant with Grolier International…. Parents who are keen to conatct me at 91426233… Tks.

17. parthasarathy says:

Interested in buying the complete set. Kindly give the price.

18. kathleen Fisher says:

I have been looking to find out if i have the whole set of books I got second hand. I have 27 book from Grolier with the label of Childs world From the magic Castle Readers set. Some of the titles are Here We Go ‘ Round the Year, and Mr. Doodle Had a Poodle.. I would like to make sure it is the complete set and if it is not i would love to fine the missing book to this set.. I also have a set of Grolier books with the words MONCURE on the spin i only have 2 of them and would like to get a list of names for the set so I know how many more i need to be looking for… I only have these 2The Toymaker’s Tales and Here Comes The Big Parade My First Steps To Reading Treasury. Please if anyone could help me fine the information I am looking for that would be great….. Thank you Kathleen

19. A.Lee says:

Currently I am going around in Kota Kinabalu introducing all the Grolier International progamme to enhance children’s petential on four main areas, namely : Language, Knowledge, Skill and values. Call me at 016-8368130 for an obligation-free consultation.

20. Best Deal says:

Hi, We have few sets of Grolier Book for sale. One of them is a full set of 24 Grolier A to Z selling at RM135. Visit us and like us on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/bestbargainzone

Thanks.

21. “Build Your Child‘s IQ“
    The 1st few years of a child shape their learning & development for life time.we focus on enabling the child to develop his reading & listening interest, concentration power and vocabulary through your participation.
    Feel free to call us for free demo.
    Thanks
    Anurodh
    GROLIER

22. You can reach me on 7303365796

23. Dear Parents, I have a Complete Set of Grolier Educational Kit….Which is for Kids (3 Months-16 The List are:-Disney Words ,I wonder Why,Logico ( Primo, Piccolo,Maximo),Fun Thinkers,S Brain ,Junior Science,Young Scientist,Popular Science,How it Works,Disney Ency you Should know,Help me be Good,Healthy Habits,Flip the Flaps,Story a Day,Mag English and Many More.
    interested parents can mail me on chauhan.anurodh@gmail.com

24. zaynab says:

Hi,
    If anybody wanted to buy grolier educational books. As my son is still small and not able to understand it i m trying to sell it. if anybody interested in buying pls contact mobile No.8123451666 i box piece

25. Wong says:

Looking for second hand grolier books. pls contact me 016-8181152 .thank you, kota kinabalu, sabah

26. Abhishek says:

27. Abhishek says:

Interested in getting the same on hire/rent for 2 years. If anybody interested please contact. meabhisheksaxena@gmail.com

28. SyahiranShah says:

Im selling my Groiler book set. Still in 100% mint condition. Anyone interested can email me at syahiranshah@gmail.com for pictures & other details.

29. Yv says:

Available stil? Can u pm me (e_wen89@hotmail.com).
    Thank you.

30. Anthony says:

Looking for used Grolier Educational kit, pls sms me at 019 691 6068.

31. Sunny says:

Dear all, I have recently visited a exhibition and discovered this set. I am interested in Second hand set and wondering why people wish to sell them.

Please connect me on 9004004444

32. ELopez says:

Hi, I have a complete set of Disney’s Magic English by Grolier (26 DVDs and 26 hardcover books) for sale. Books are all new. Only a few DVDs have been used but all are in excellent condition. Interested, pls email me at etain11@gmail.com or sms me at 013-8114456.

33. Amit says:

Hi,

I want to buy second hand Grolier books mainly – Disney Words ,I wonder Why,Logico ( Primo, Piccolo,Maximo),Fun Thinkers. If anybody is interestde to see plz call or mail me.
    Mail:amitmital@gmail.com
    Ph.: 9945528655

Thanks,
    Amit

34. Satya says:

I want to buy Grolier books for my Kid. please contact me if you are selling the books

Satyanarayana
    9884049490

35. Deviga Balakersnan says:

Hi,

I want to buy second hand Grolier books mainly – Disney Words.If anybody is available pls mail me @ b_deviga@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Deviga

36. Anurodh says:

Dear parents
    if anyone is interested to buy grolier programe can call me on +91-73033-65796.
    i have whole grolier programe to give on best deal.

37. Sanjeev says:

Dear All,
    I am located in Mumbai and would like to buy/rent for 2 yrs, the entire set of Grolier Education Kit. If anyone wishes to spare their set, pls write back at agrawal.sanjeev@gmail.com. Many thanx.

38. Anitha says:

Hi,

I want to buy the complete set of second hand Grolier books . Please email me if someone is looking to sell it.
    Mail ID: +65 86477996

Thanks,
    Anitha

39. ADELINE says:

hI,
    I want to buy second hand Grolier books mainly – Disney Words, 2 volume dictionary. Please email me if you want to spare the books. Thanks
    contact me : wuongadeline82@gmail.com

40. Vinay says:

We are interested in selling our set which includes logica anyone interested may please get in touch with me on vinayjava@gmail.com

41. Jo says:

Hi,
    I have 2nd hand Grolier book set to let go (in fact 2 complete sets); very good condition:
    29 books Help Me Be Good,
    24 books I Wonder Why Series,
    6 packs of Clifford the Big Red Dog – Phonics Fun with CDs (12 books per set from easy to advance),
    4 books Disney Words that Describe, Name things, Opposites, Doing things,
    4 books Disney Story A Day for Everyday of the Year (Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn),
    4 books Read Along Favourites with CD (Princess, Under the Sea, Jungle Book, Out There); 3 stories per book,
    5 books Disney Stories (Toy Story 2, 102 Dalmatians, Finding Nemo, Monstors Inc, Pooh How to Catch a Heffalump),
    8 books Under The Microscope (Breathing, Senses, Making Life, Brain, Skeleton, Heart, Muscles, Digesting)
    23 books Children’s Encyclopaedia,
    12 books Questions and Answers,
    10 books Science Library,
    16 books Crafts for Kids,
    5 Jigsaw Puzzle Books,
    Logico – Primo and Piccolo

Interested, pls do email me at josphine.chee@gmail.com
    Or contact me at 91072333.
    Viewing is welcome. Items in Singapore.
    Other books, toys and many more! (suitable for kids below 12 years; especially kindy age)
    All the postage cost is under buyer account.

42. Priyaa says:

Hi,
    I would like to buy second hand grolier set for my 3 year old kid. Please email me if you want to sell your books for cheap rate. contact: priyaait.ramesh@gmail.com

43. Jo says:

Hi,
    29 books Help Me Be Good,
    24 books I Wonder Why Series,
    4 books Disney Words that Describe, Name things, Opposites, Doing things,
    23 books Children’s Encyclopaedia,
    12 books Questions and Answers,
    10 books Science Library,
    16 books Crafts for Kids,
    5 Jigsaw Puzzle Books,
    Logico – Primo and Piccolo

Interested, pls do email me at josphine.chee@gmail.com
    Or contact me at 91072333.

44. little says:

Interested to get preloved Disney words.
    Pls email me ur best price.
    littleshop2u@gmail.com

45. reena says:

I wish to buy second hand set in mumbai
    Anyone may pl email reenaashar@gmail.com

46. Celyn says:

I would like to let go 2 complete set Grolier book which is still in very good condition, looks 95% new.

- Under The Microscope (8 vols)
    - 1000 Things You Should Know About (10 vols)

Interested pls email me at lee_silin@yahoo.com or contact 019-2437392 (MALAYSIA)

Your Reply